EDUonGO will be releasing a "Student Export Feature" Tuesday 8th May.
There are 3 ways to access a student export.
1. Users Tile - This will export the student evidence for ALL courses the student is enrolled in.
2. Course Gradebook Student - This will export the student evidence for this particular course
3. Course Gradebook Class - This will export the entire class evidence for this particular course
1. Select Users Tile
2. Find your desired student and select "Export Student"
3. This will create a Zipped Folder with the students name
4. Within the Zipped folder, you will find assessments grouped into folders
5. Within each assessment folder will be the assessment and another files folder that will contain any Documents that have been uploaded with the assessment
Course Gradebook Student
1. Select the download button next to the students name to download all evidence for that student within that particular course.
2. This will create a zipped folder as explained above.
Course Gradebook Class
1. Select "Students work" download button, this will download the evidence for entire class.
2. This will create a zipped folder for the entire class
3. Within the Zipped folder, you will find folders for all your students within that course.
4. Each student folder will contain folders for all their assessments as explained above.